Pressurized Thermosiphon System with Evacuated Heat Pipes
Heat pipe pressurized solar water heater
for water heating
Scope of delivery:
- aluminum bracket,
- vacuum tubes with heat pipes.
- Flat roof, pitched roof.
Advantages and benefits:
• Easy installation and low maintenance cost
• High-quality inner tank to continuously maintain a good water quality
• Stable operating without tube scaling or pipe explosion risk.
• Fast system starting, high energy yield and low heat loss
• Stong capability of antifreeze that is available for applications in low temperature area
• Pressurized system operating which is suitable for different installation methods
|Series||HP 100L||HP 200L||HP 300L|
|Rated operating pressure||0.6Mpa||0.6Mpa||300L|
|Insulation of tank||Polyurethane/47.5||Polyurethane/47.5||Polyurethane/47.5|
|Material inner tank||Stainless steel SUS304-2B||Stainless steel SUS304-2B||Painted steel/ stainless steel|
|Diameter/thickness inner tank||φ385/1.2mm||φ385/1.2mm||φ385/1.2mm|
|Material outer tank||White painted steel||White painted steel||Painted steel|
|Diameter/thickness outer tank||φ480/0.4mm||φ480/0.4mm||φ480/0.4mm|
|Type of tube||φ58×1800mm heat pipe||φ58×1800mm heat pipe||φ58×1800mm heat pipe|
|Bracket material||Aluminum alloy||Aluminum alloy||Aluminum alloy|
|TP valve Temp./Pressure||85°C / 0.6Mpa||85°C / 0.6Mpa||85°C / 0.6Mpa|